Your membership in Anthology has benefits. You get:
- All-access pass to exclusive Anthology events throughout the year, including cocktail parties, networking opportunities, behind-the-scenes tours, meet and greets with literary icons such as Salman Rushdie, inspired, interviews and lectures with fascinating guests
- Advanced tickets and special access to the EPLs speaker series, events and programs
- Discounts and perks with other community partners and events
- Charitable tax receipt for maximum allowable amount
Be a part of our founding 45 members! This opportunity is open to the first 45 members to join Anthology in 2016 to be considered for exclusive mention on our website, early bird access to events, and other benefits. The founding 45 will be considered a unique subset of advocates and ambassadors for Anthology as we grow.
- Founders 45 names will be displayed prominently at Anthology events and on our website
- Anthology will provide opportunities to connect Founders to broader community leaders in our city.
We Offer Two Types of Memberships:
1. Single membership:
There is one cardholder for this level of membership and the original member must be present at all Anthology events.
2. Open Duo membership:
There is one cardholder for this level of membership but this individual has the special privilege of allowing any two guests use the membership privileges. This flexibility is ideal for companies and individuals who might want to invite colleagues, professional associates or family and friends to events.